• Change to small text
  • Change to medium text
  • Change to large text
  • Change to high contrast

If you want to make a suggestion or consultation concerning the content or working of the Central Online Office, go to the following mail address: (contents manager mailbox of the Central Online Office, webmaster). The personal data provided in the information request emails will be processed for the purpose of answering the questions raised, and the General Technical Secretariat will be responsible for the processing of such data. You may exercise your data protection rights with the data controller. For more information on processing.

If you want to make a formal complaint or suggestion, you should opt for filing it by way of the Complaints and General Suggestions to this Ministry, as specified in Article 15 of Royal Decree 951/2005, of 29 July, regulating the general framework for the improvement of quality in the General Administration of the State.